To make an exhaustive comparison of CRMs is complicated. The specificity of these systems implies their sharpening under a certain area of business. This leads to the impossibility of selecting ten, five, or even one product that meets the needs of both small, medium and large businesses. Therefore, CRM systems are divided into two subgroups: universal and categorical.
Solutions in our rating of CRM are suitable for most representatives of small and medium business class, as they combine the basic functions necessary for the management of enterprises, regardless of their sphere.
5. SugarSugar CRM – previously an open-source solution, now- a proprietary software used by businesses of all sizes. Sugar CRM is the industry’s most highly customizable CRM, with the broadest range of deployment options for on-site, in the cloud, or On-Demand. It designed to adapt to the user’s needs and grow with the business.
Main features of Sugar CRM are:
- Highly customizable;
- Intelligent reporting and dashboard;
- Sales automation and forecasting.
4. MS DynamicsMS Dynamics CRM – is one of the market leaders in customer relationship management software segment. Microsoft Dynamics 365 consists of integrated tools that enable companies to perform tasks such as field service automation, sales growth, improvement of mobile device operations, lead tracking, and enhancement of various cloud-based business apps. The product offers a variety of features that can improve your sales, customer service, and overall business engagements.
Main features of MS Dynamics CRM are:
- Multiple dashboards;
- Built-in marketing and automation tools;
- Integrates with different Microsoft applications.
3. PipedrivePipedrive CRM – is a deal-driven system and an effective account-management tool. It provides you the assistance with marketing and the entire sales process. CRM is capable of visualizing the sales process from start to finish. Pipedrive CRM has a straightforward user interface, which is an advantage among some complex systems. Pipedrive CRM automatically tracks and organizes calls and emails and synchronizes schedules across different devices.
Pipedrive CRM offers such features:
- Contact Timelines – help sales reps see who they should contact next and when to conduct follow-ups;
- A Smart Contact Data – pulls public information about your contacts so you can get a full picture of prospects, leads, and current customers;
- The CRM identify and merge duplicate contacts, so you don’t have more than one sales representative working a lead.
2. SalesforceSalesforce CRM – the world-leading CRM tool with the most innovative features and ever-increasing ecosystem of partners and add-on functionality to manage your presales, sales, aftersales, and marketing activities. It is the gold standard competitors and newcomers measure themselves against. CRM allows businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners, and potential customers. Salesforce has also endeared itself to its users by engaging them and helping solve their problems in various stages of business growth.
Main features of Salesforce CRM are:
- Customizability – it can fit any company through the needs and functionalities;
- Robust and flexible reporting;
- No shortage of add-ons.
1. HubSpotOur rating of CRM systems is topped by HubSpot CRM – a leading CRM that designed to enable sales teams to work effectively without changing their existing workflow. This solution can be used by companies that want to try out CRM to boost efficiency and productivity.
The biggest advantage of HubSpot CRM – it is a free application that businesses can use at no cost. HubSpot is an ideal system for startups and mid-market organizations as it offers the essential basic features. Companies in all industries and niches can utilize this CRM.
Key features include:
- The ability to make and record sales calls, send emails, schedule tasks, and assign tasks to sales reps inside the HubSpot CRM;
- Email tracking with options for both automated and more customized email campaign;
- Crucial real-time email metrics including open rates and click-through rates;
- A library of email templates designed for every step of your customer’s journey and the option to create your own.
We hope this article was useful to you. We have chosen the best CRMs, which are very helpful in business and could help your business to grow every day. Just select one of them and enjoy the results. Let us know (via email) which ones you have already used or using right now? What do you like about them? Which moments don’t satisfy you?