To make an exhaustive comparison of CRMs is very difficult. The specificity of these systems implies their sharpening under a certain area of business. This leads to the impossibility of selecting ten, five or even one product that meets the needs of both small, medium and large businesses. Therefore, CRM systems are divided into two subgroups:
1. amoCRMThis SaaS product is well suited for companies that don’t focus on instant sales but use a funnel. The positive aspects of CRM include:
- ease of use during the attraction of potential customers and in the service of regular customers;
- the presence of a mobile version, which allows you to work in the system anywhere in the world where there is a network;
- an intuitive interface for both beginners and advanced users
- availability of trial version (14 days of use).
2. MegaplanCloud system, suitable for the organization of business processes. Its most attractive advantage is the ability to select convenient functionality without overpaying for other modules. Additional advantages of the system:
- availability of a free trial version (maximum for 10 users).
- wide functionality (in addition to CRM itself, there is an archive, mail, a module for work with personnel);
- simple interface and low cost.
3. Zoho CRMA good cloud solution for managing customer relationships. It is targeted at small and medium-sized businesses. Let’s talk about the advantages:
- comprehensive cross-platform and pleasant integration possibilities. The product works with Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Windows phone, Linux. At the same time, CRM can be integrated with Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Zapier, MailChimp, GetResponse, WordPress;
- history of interaction with customers, accounting for customer activity;
- convenient (just a few clicks) data export/import;
- additional functionality: scheduler, calendar, etc;
4. Bitrix24This system is popular due to the availability of a free license “Project”, with the functionality that is not much poorer than the paid version. CRM allows you to manage both projects and sales and the company itself, thus replacing several products. Thanks to Bitrix24 you will be able to:
- set tasks for employees and monitor them;
- use cloud-based file storage, the size of which depends on the type of license.
- to keep a calendar and planning, and also to register the working hours of employees;
5. FreshOfficeCRM with its own ecosystem – a kind of multi-combine system, which allows:
- manage customer accountability;
- manage marketing;
- monitor finances;
- work with documents and a warehouse.
Hope, this article was useful for you. We have chosen the best CRMs, which are very helpful in business and could help your business to grow every day. Just choose one of them and enjoy the results. Write in comments which ones you have already used or using right now? What do you like about them? Which moments don’t satisfy you?