1. What is GDPR and How it Affects You?1.1. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal act the main goal of which is to ameliorate the protection of EU citizens’ personal data and increase the obligations of the organizations to manage that information in a transparent and secure way. Since MagneticOne MobileWorks serves clients from all over the world, including EU residents, we’ve implemented and enforced the data protection policy. 1.2. Your core rights as an EU citizen according to the GDPR in terms of MagneticOne MobileWorks Service are as follows:
- You have a right to know what kind of your data is collected by MagneticOne MobileWorks;
- You have a right to know why these data are collected;
- You have a right to agree or disagree with the data collection during the very first interaction with our Site/Apps;
- You have a right to change/delete your personal data you’ve provided MagneticOne MobileWorks;
- You have a right to know how MagneticOne MobileWorks secures your personal data;
- You have a right to disagree with the collection of certain personal data;
- You have a right to know how you can change/delete/disagree with the collection of your data.
1.3. Thus, every client has the following rights due to GDPR: to be informed, to request access to, correct (rectify), amend, delete (erase), port to another service provider (if technically feasible), restrict data processing, or object to certain uses of their personal data.
1.4. MagneticOne MobileWorks does not use your personal data for automated decision-making.
1.5. You may send a request relating to your personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org . Then your request will be processed and you will receive the report on the actions undertaken.
1.6. Please note that if you send us a request relating to your personal data, we have to make sure that it is you before we can respond. In order to do so, we may ask to see documentation verifying your identity.
2. GDPR Compliance Implementation
2.1. MagneticOne MobileWorks has undertaken the following basic steps to implement this GDPR Compliance:
- MagneticOne MobileWorks enables its clients to disallow the personal data process for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us.
- We will delete our user’s personal data after getting a request mail from the user.
- MagneticOne MobileWorks consumers can send us a request to see the collected data.
- MagneticOne MobileWorks continually is reviewing our features and practices to ensure we support our customers with their GDPR compliance requirements.
- What Kind of Personal Data does MagneticOne MobileWorks Collect with Your Consent?
3.1. For the Apps UserWhen starting using our Apps, you can be asked to provide the following information:
- CRM credentials
- e-mail address
- web request (e.g. date, time, etc.)
- IP address
- browser type
- browser language
- one or more cookies identifying your browser
5. Why do we collect your personal data?5.1. Due to the specifics of our Services, we may collect your personal data for:
- To improve customer service. Information customers provide helps to respond to customer service requests and meet the support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information generally to understand how users as a group employ the Services and resources provided by us.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback a User provides to improve our products and Services.
- To send recurring emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates relevant to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. At any time, a User is able to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact the support team via the Site.
6. Data Security6.1. Our Service provides you with HTTPS-encrypted communication, role-based authorization, and validation of all requests to ensure the security on the application level. 6.2. Our Apps use high-quality OCR servers. More information you can find on the OCR servers information page.
7. What is MagneticOne Mobile’s data deletion and retention policy?7.1. Every Service user/Site visitor can demand MagneticOne MobileWorks to delete his Private data by sending a request mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, note. The deleted data can not be restored. So, if the contact is removed, all his personal data (name, email, password, phone number and information from cookies) will be deleted.
7.2. In short: the CRM details are saved for 30 days and will be deleted after this particular period of time. Please, inform us via email to email@example.com if you want the CRM information to be removed earlier.
8. Can I get access to the data that MagneticOne MobileWorks collects when I want it?8.1. Yes! Our client’s support is available 24/7, so you can easily contact us and get access to the data that MagneticOne MobileWorks collects. To that, drop us a request mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
9. Changes9.1 We reserve the right to modify this GDPR Compliance at any time and at our own discretion.
9.2 If we decide to change our GDPR Compliance, we will post those changes on this page.
9.3 By using our Site, or Apps, or Services, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this GDPR Compliance periodically and become aware of the possible modifications.
10. Questions & Concerns10.1. If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Last Updated: Jul 5, 2021