1. What are cookies?1.1. A “cookie” is a small text file that the Site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Site. It enables the Site to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the Site or browse from one page to another.
2.4. MagneticOne MobileWorks uses the following types of cookies:
1) Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site to enable you to move around our Site and use its features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site. Without these cookies our Site does not work properly.
2) Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We only use these cookies to improve how our Site works.
3) Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Site and enable us to remember the choices you make when using our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
3. How to control cookies?3.1. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.aboutcookies.org which explain how cookies work and how you can manage their use.
3.2. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a Site and some Services and functionalities of the Apps may not work. Blocking/Deleting Cookies You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can also delete cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings If you use different computers/mobile devices in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Last Updated: Jul 5, 2021