CookiesTo make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site to enable you to move around our site and use its features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site. Without these cookies our site does not work properly.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We only use these cookies to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site and enable us to remember the choices you make when using our site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
How to control cookies?You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org which explain how cookies work and how you can manage their use. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. Blocking/Deleting Cookies You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. You can also delete cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser settings If you use different computers/mobile devices in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/ (this page contains information regarding different versions of Internet Explorer; mobile version: http://www.microsoft.com/).
- Chrome http://support.google.com/
- Safari https://support.apple.com/ (or http://support.apple.com/ – for mobile version)
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/
- Blackberries https://us.blackberry.com/
- Android https://www.google.com/
If you would like to disable “third party” cookies you can turn them off by going to the third party’s website and getting them to generate a one time “no thanks” cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine. Social Media Buttons: If you take the opportunity to share content from our site through our social buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc), you should be aware that these sites are likely to collect information about your online activities. We have no control over this. We suggest that you check the privacy policies (if any) of such third party websites for more information about their use of your information and/or how to opt out or delete such information.
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/
- YouTube https://www.google.com/
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/
- Reddit https://www.reddit.com/