1. COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
1.1. Why do we collect informationWe render Services to a User by means of Site and the Apps. We collect User’s information only on the purpose of improving their experience of using our Services and Apps, facilitating the use of our Services and Apps more expediently, and obtaining the information that a User needs in a faster and more accurate way.
1.2. Classification of information.The information generated during the use of our Services and Apps may be categorized into the following two types depending on the fact whether a User is identifiable or not.
- Identifiable personal information: name, email address, and/or phone number, and other similar information of the Users.
- Unidentifiable personal information: the type of device and technical information about User’s means of connection to our Site or our Apps, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
2. MEANS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION.
2.1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU:
2.1.1. Information you submit:
- We may collect personal identification information from a User in a variety of ways, including, though not limited to, during the Site or Apps visiting, registration in the Apps or Site, placing an order, subscribing to the newsletter, filling in the form, and throughout other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site or in our Apps. Users may be asked to provide name, email address, and/or phone number. We collect personal identification information from a User only if they deliberately submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply information that is identified as personal, except the situations when it may prevent them from being engaged in certain Site related activities.
- The User needs to log in with the aim to use the Apps. Under no circumstances will the information the User provides during log in be passed on or disclosed to anyone. All the information the User’s provides when creating a profile is stored locally only on the User’s smartphone. MobileWorks does not collect / store / back up this information.
- When logging into the Apps you are bound to meet the following terms:
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Site or the Apps.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and provide all the necessary details to the support center.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and the accompanying password (the “Password”).
- You are responsible for all the data posted and activity that occurs under your Account.
- You may not use your Account or App for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2.1.2. Information you transfer through the Business Card Reader Mobile App
- The User may transfer through the Business Card Reader its personal information or the personal information of other persons business cards. The User shall guarantee that he (she) has obtained the necessary authorization to copy and upload the business card information of another person into the Business card reader. Business Card Reader App allows the User to enter data from business cards into the User’s CRM system just in two taps: the User takes a photo of the business card, and the information from the business card will be directly imported into CRM, chosen by the User.
- The App Business Card Reader will ask the User for the following permissions before its usage:
- Memory: receive access to smartphone storage in order to access the Gallery with photos of business cards, and for storage of log files.
- Camera: receive access to smartphone’s camera in order to photograph business cards with subsequent recognition.
- Microphone (optional): receive access to smartphone’s microphone in order to add a voice memo to a saved contact in CRM.
- Contacts (optional): receive access to smartphone’s contacts list information in order to authorize the App through Google accounts configured on the device.
- Geodata (optional): receive access to smartphone’s location in order to add the location to the description of the saved contact.
2.1.3. Information you transfer through the Call Tracker Mobile App
- The User may transfer through the Call Tracker the information about incoming and outgoing calls from smartphones into CRM systems. The Call Tracker allows the Users to track the duration and number of calls to every contact, add notes and voice notes to the call log, and create rules for automatic call tracking. It also lets the User to work with specific Contact or Lead: create and edit info, assign a task, schedule a meeting, and many other things, which User’s CRM allows to do.
- The App Call Tracker will ask the User for the following permissions before its usage:
- Memory: receive access to smartphone storage in order to store log files (function names, error data, part of the data exchange, between servers, login without password), a file with a voice note.
- Microphone (optional): receive access to smartphone’s microphone in order to add a voice memo to a saved call in CRM.
- Contacts: receive access to smartphone’s contacts list information in order to link the call to the User’s contact list. In some cases, to configure Google Drive to save a voice memo file.
- Phone number: receive access to phone numbers in order to record the call, for further storage in CRM.
- Call log: receive access to smartphone’s call log in order to obtain additional call settings (call duration, destination, number) when saving a call in the CRM.
2.2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY:
2.2.1. Technical data.Through our Apps we may collect technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system, application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to such App. When you use any of our App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device, including without limitation your preferred language and country site (if applicable); your phone number or other unique device identifier assigned to your mobile device; the IP address of your mobile device; the manufacturer and model of your mobile device; mobile operating system; type of mobile Internet browsers you are using; and information about how you interact with the App, such as how many times you use a specific part of the App over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the App, how often you use the App, actions you take in the App, and how you engage with the App. We use this information to administer our Site and App, to track Users’ movements around our Site and App, to gather demographic information about our User base as a whole; to track trends in usage and volume statistics to create a more efficient and usable Site and App; and to determine areas of the Site and App that could be improved to enhance the User experience.
3. HOW DO WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
3.1. MobileWorks may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information Users provide helps to respond to customer service requests and meet the support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User’s experience. We may use information generally to understand how Users as a group employ the Services and resources provided by us.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback a User provides to improve our Apps and Services.
- To send recurring emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates relevant to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related Apps or Services information, etc. At any time, a User is able to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact the support team via the Site.
- To provide the Services through the Apps to you. Ease use of our Apps and Services by eliminating the need to re-enter information; respond to your inquiries about our offerings; improve our content and Apps offerings; and customize the Site and App’s content, layout, and Services.
3.2. Additional information for the Users of Business Card Reader Mobile App3.2.1. MobileWorks does not store any transferred photos of business cards and personal data of the Business Card Reader Users.
3.2.2. We use the Cognito service from Amazon to log into another Amazon service – S3.
184.108.40.206. With certain settings of the App Business Card Reader by the User, we use the services of Amazon S3 and Cognito to save photos (the link to the saved photo is available only to the User of the App Business Card Reader).
220.127.116.11. The Business Card Reader Mobile App is uploading Users’ phone number information into Amazon Cognito (https://cognito-sync.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/).
3.3. Additional information for the Users of the Call Tracker Mobile App3.3.1. After recording the call, the App Call Tracker tries to connect the call by the phone number with the contact in the smartphone and CRM.
3.3.2. Then the App Call Tracker proposes the User to either ignore the call or save the call (with creating a contact in CRM if it did not exist, or with creating additional options (Event, Deal, Task, or a voice note file stored in CRM or Google Drive).
3.3.3. MobileWorks does not store any personal data of the Users of the App Call Tracker.
3.3.4. All requests between the App Call Tracker and CRM are made only through the secure https protocol.
3.3.5. We use the Cognito service from Amazon to log into another Amazon service – S3.
18.104.22.168. The Call Tracker Mobile App is uploading Users’ phone number information into Amazon Cognito (https://cognito-sync.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/).
3.4. Permission policy for Apps.The Apps require confidential permissions, such as device camera access, device storage access, and more. These permissions are required for the proper functionality of these Apps. MobileWorks does not use these permissions under any circumstances.
- The User agrees to publicize his/her personal information;
- User’s personal information is required by law, governmental or judicial organizations;
- In case of emergency (force majeure) or if the information is required to be disclosed in order to protect the lawful rights and interests of MobileWorks or other users or to guarantee the public security and maintain public interest.
4.2. MobileWorks does not disclose, pass, sell, share, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users of the Site with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
4.3. User content. MobileWorks do not store, control or claim ownership of any content created by Users of the Apps. The User recognizes that deleting Apps data from your device, or losing a device or a problem with your device, may result in the loss of all data. You are responsible for backing up your data.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION5.1. We apply a range of security technologies and take measures to protect the information and data stored in systems against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of the same data. Specific technical measures will be taken occasionally with the aim of technical and business development. We will devote the best efforts to protect the security of User’s information but are unable to offer any guarantee due to the complexity of the Internet security environment. All the information that is transferred via our Apps is encrypted and protected by HTTPS connection.
5.2. Server Location. Our Apps use high-quality OCR servers. More information you can find on the OCR servers information page.
6. REMOVAL OF DATA6.1. Account Data. In the event that a User wants to remove any personal data that was previously collected, MobileWorks will permanently delete such data from our database. Please contact our support team directly to do so.
7. THIRD PARTY SERVICES7.1. There are certain third party services where all User’s information will be deleted instantly upon User’s request while there are other third-party services which will not. For example, if the User wants to have their contact information removed from our email delivery service provider, this can be done immediately. However, in terms of billing related data, this is required by law to keep for 10 years. The actual credit card details are not stored with us anyway.
8. DATA PORTABILITY8.1. MobileWorks Users can ask to receive their personal data in a commonly used format. Contact MobileWorks support to request this information by email.
9. MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
9.1. Choice/opt-out.We communicate with Users who subscribe to our Services on a monthly basis via email. We may use your email address to confirm your opening of an Account, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our Apps and Services or to provide those Services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional. We provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice during sign up if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us. This includes things such as updates from us regarding new features or general web development and/or performance articles
9.2. Accuracy and Retention of Data.
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Information. The retention period shall not exceed the duration of our business relationship with you unless we have a legitimate business interest need to retain the information for a longer period. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
10. 3RD PARTY SERVICE GDPR AND PRIVACY SHIELD COMPLIANCEAt times, we use third-party services to help better serve our Users. Our email delivery service provider is an example of this. In this case, User’s information such as an email address is shared with the third party service, provided the User has given consent to receive emails from us. We’ve audited the third party services used at MobileWorks and as far as we know, they are GDPR compliant and Privacy Shield certified. Here you can find more information about MobileWorks GDPR Compliance.
11.1. CCPA REQUESTS11.1.1. Due to the CCPA California residents are provided with specific rights regarding the collection and storage of their personal information.
11.1.2. California residents may apply to us with requests as detailed below by contacting us by emailing to email@example.com or please contact us.
11.1.3. No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
11.1.4. CCPA Information Request Rights22.214.171.124. You have the right to request the provision of the following information about our collection and use of your personal information over the preceding twelve (12) months.
126.96.36.199. If upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request has been confirmed through our review of the information you provide in your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
11.1.5. CCPA Deletion Request Rights188.8.131.52. You have the right to request that we delete any of the Personal Information collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions and your verification. 184.108.40.206. Your request to delete the Personal Information collected may be denied if it is necessary for us to retain your information under one or more exceptions listed in the CCPA.
11.2. WE DO NOT SELL AND DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION11.2.1. We do not sell personal information collected about you to third parties.
11.2.2. We do not share your personal information with outside third parties without your consent, unless instructed by you for the purpose of providing you the Services.
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2022