MagneticOne MobileWorks accepts guest posts for publication. However, the content must meet our requirements and suit the interests of our audience.
We address our articles to people in business, managers, office workers who are using CRM (customer relationship management) systems and looking for time-saving solutions and useful mobile applications or to people who want to learn more about CRM systems and the implementation of such systems to their business activity.
We do not charge for guest posts. However, the article must follow the requirements below:
- Guest posts must be related to CRM systems, business processes or events, mobile applications, etc.
- The uniqueness rate has to be at least 75%, but 90% is preferred.
- If you insert any pictures, please, put the source link and respect the author’s rights.
- You may include one do-follow link to your blog/website or one link to your Twitter/Facebook account in the author’s bio section at the end of the article.
- Articles should be at least 500 words in length.
- Check the spelling and grammar of your content before submitting it.
- Short author bio of 25-50 words.
- This will be an advantage if at the end of your article will be one section about MagneticOne MobileWorks or our mobile applications.
- Our guest posts are free, but in return, we would like to get a mention about our company or applications on your blog or social media.
Review process: we may edit (in agreement with the author) or reject submitted guest posts. Requests that do not follow the guidelines will not be accepted or responded to. Upon acceptance and final posting, a link to guest post will be emailed.
If the requirements above is understood and acceptable to you, please complete the Guest Post Request form: