Business Card Reader for HubSpot CRM
The easiest way to save your business cards into HubSpot CRM
Business Card Reader HubSpot CRM is a mobile app that allows you to enter data from business cards into your HubSpot CRM just in two taps. Take a photo of business card and all the information will be directly imported into HubSpot. Moreover, this innovation solution let you create a huge set of additional data about your potential client, partner or colleague.
So, just two taps and you instantly get the following:
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos, etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.
HubSpot CRM is a registered trademark of HubSpot CRM, Inc.
How it works
1. Capture a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes its data automatically
3. Get more data about person and company
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
Build-in Business Card Reader to HubSpot integration
All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
Processes up to 5 business cards per minute
Preview and make necessary changes before saving
Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
Precise conversion of business card data
It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
It always keeps your contacts secure
FREE – including limited amount of business cards recognitions.
Personal Pay As You Go plans:
$14.99 100 business cards recognitions
$27.99 200 business cards recognitions
$59.99 500 business cards recognitions
$99.99 1000 business cards recognitions
Get extended person and company information on the fly from daaata.io
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which permissions should be turned on to enable the application work with the Hubspot CRM correctly?
The users must have Marketing role and the access to Edit property settings (in Contacts), Lists and Forms (in Marketing) and Sales Access. When you grant these permissions you must be able to use the application. Follow the link and look at the screenshot-instruction how to do it: https://goo.gl/1b48Pd
- How can I set up the connection to Hubspot?
- What recognition languages are supported?
For now we are supporting 25 languages:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Please, let us know if you need any other language for recognition of your business card data.
- How many languages can be selected for scanning at the same time?
You can choose up to three languages of recognition at the same time
- Does the App provide accuracy of recognition?
Recognition accuracy depends on the quality of captured image. For better accuracy:
- avoid glares that are produced by some types of illumination
- take control of focusing your camera
- try different angle to hold your smartphone snapping a photo
- How business card contacts are stored into HubSpot - as leads, contacts or any other way?
Business card data are stored as CRM Lead by default, but you can change this option in application References.
- How to share the Corporate key with your colleagues
Please, follow instructions below:
1. Run Business Card Reader.
2. Go to Preferences => Your Balance.
3. Choose Corporate Tab.
4. Copy your “Corporate Key” and paste into Corporate Key field and click Activate.
5.If you would like to share the key with your colleagues, just press “Share Key” button* and you will be able to share it from your email.
*This button is available only for the person whose email is the “corporate key owner”.
- What business card data are stored into HubSpot CRM?
Business card reader recognizes and stores
- full name
- three types of phone numbers and e-mail
- company name, job title and department
- full address
- website, social networks accounts and IM accounts
- meeting place
If any data are not present in the business card, you can add it manually.
- Where I can find the API Key to my HubSpot CRM?
To get your HubSpot API key, please follow the link:This can also be viewed by navigating to your Account Menu and selecting Integrations:
- login into your HubSpot CRM account (select needed account if you have a few ones)
- click on your Account icon (top right corner) and choose [Integration]
- on the left side of the page find&press [Get your HubSpot API Key]
- click on your [View Key] button
- copy and paste it in the corresponding field in the wizard
Video tutorial…comming soon
- Can I get this for my company?
Yes, you can use Business Card Reader for the group of people – within your company or your team.
Each Team member will still need to configure his own CRM connection.
Read more: Business Card Reader Corporate Licensing
- Does the application store an image copy of the business card in HubSpot CRM?
This option is possible only on Amazon S3 server.
If you need you can turn ON/OFF this option in application “Preferences”.
- Does the application support Oauth2 authorization?
Yes, Business Card Reader for Hubspot CRM supports Oauth2 authorization
- Got any more questions?