CRM System classification
- 1. Operating CRM – the first developed class of data systems. Functions:
- coordination of contacts with the company’s customers;
- controlling for complicated and lasting transactions;
- the collection, typing of all possible data about the clients;
- 2. Analytical CRM – is recently introduced the class, which has such functions:
- integrate with accounts;
- analyze the product range, product prices;
- analyze sales;
- analyze competitors;
- classify the target audience;
- 3. Combined CRM – the third type, which is the most popular today. It solves such problems:
- Improvement of manager’s quality of work;
- Increasing the effectiveness of managers work: thanks to the capabilities of CRM, routine operations are simplified, including the preparation of documents, e-mailing;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- Target marketing: compiling target consumer’s groups;
- Increasing customer loyalty: due to the system, you can find out information about the birthdays of business partners and their preferences, etc.
- Planning of sales capacity(volumes);
- Project management: tasks and stages are displayed on the network graph;
- Day planning and time management: managers can note the progress of the task, with the evaluation of the effectiveness of the working day.
Rules for implementing a CRM system in the enterprise (company)
- Planning and calculation of profitability. You need to identify the main difficulties at all stages of customer management and identify the tasks that you are going to solve with the CRM introduction.
- Selection of CRM-platform, the choice of the executor. At this stage, it is important to choose a CRM system that meets your needs, as well as a qualified executor who installs the software.
- Preparation and launching of the CRM-system. After installing CRM, you need to download the client databases from other programs into the system, integrate with the applications and run training for the company’s specialists.
- Gathering and analysis of users’ recommendations. The received recommendations are analyzed and taken into account with further updates of the CRM-system
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contacts, photos, etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.