Let’s imagine a standard situation. The company has two sales managers. After each call, they enter information about the client into the corporate CRM manually. There are many calls, but they are not very motivated. Therefore, incomplete data falls into the CRM. It takes too much time to determine the advertising source of the appeal. Sometimes managers change the status of the transaction in order to close it as soon as possible.
It takes a lot of time to figure out who was the first to communicate with the client, and who will get a percentage of the sale. Due to the fact that there is no clear binding of the call to a specific employee, communication is prolonged or even postponed. Clients are unhappy that they have to negotiate twice about the same thing with two different people. The information they communicate to one of them does not always get to the other.
As you can see Integration of call tracking and CRM fills the gap in analytics, turning calls into an effective sales tool. So, why you need to track calls. If all communications with customers occur on the site or via email, then it is enough to send information about the results of correspondence, online conversions to CRM as well. However, according to our data, from 30 to 100% of sales are on the phone. Call tracking solves several business issues at once:
- monitoring missed calls – you will not lose a customer whose call was not answered;
- determining which advertising channels most often generate sales;
- monitoring the work of the sales department and improving the quality of customer service.
There are integrations for the automatic exchange of data between systems. The main tasks of a bundle call tracking and CRM:
- automation of work processes;
- simple formation of reports and customer base;
- monitoring of current KPI managers of the sales department;
- Tracking the effectiveness of advertising channels in the context of calls and their conversion into transactions.
The distinctive features between the advanced integration of call tracking and CRM
It is not enough to send basic information about calls from a call tracking system to CRM. It is important that the call information is sent from the call tracker system to the CRM on time and quickly. An additional inconvenience is the setup of the configurations, for which you need to contact technical support.
For the convenience of users, professional call tracking services produce one-button integration with the most popular platforms. So, the Call Tracker application is fully integrated with more than 20 common SaaS CRM services. As an example, this application integrates with Hubspot CRM and Pipedrive CRM. It is exactly what you need if you want to record calls, track their duration, add your comments, create rules for tracking, add voice notes. It also lets you work with separate Contact or Lead: create and edit info.
What are the features of advanced integration?
- Transfer data not only by API but also by Webhooks – this allows you to transfer complete information on calls quickly;
- Automatically creates transactions, tasks, and contacts – but does not create duplicates when re-communicating within the same sales cycle;
- Attaches a call record to the task;
- Transfers the most complete data on phone calls, including information about the advertising source to CRM;
- If the customer calls repeatedly, the call is immediately forwarded to the responsible manager;
- The tasks are created for different types of calls, an open one for the missed or a closed one for the received; • Transfer of calls with UTM-labels and visitor ID.