1) The first and the most important thing when designing your business card is the information included in this card. Make sure, that your name, job title and company name are clear. Your website, email address and phone number are essential.
2) QR Codes. It’s very useful to create a QR Code for your card. It’s a useful way of including a lot of information on a business card. Also, it’s a way to create a link between your printed and online content. People can be automatically sent to your website.
3) Colourful or Plain? Bright colors can make a business card look special. But know the limits when including a lot of colors to avoid a weird look of your card. A simple black and white design can be as memorable as a colorful one.
4) Visual Content. Pictures speak louder than words. If you have written content on one side of the card, save the other for something more visual. You can use this space to display an image of your product.
5) The Safe Area. Printers usually specify a “safe area” in the center of the card too. Keep any important information within this area, to avoid it being cut off during the printing process.
6) Paper Thickness. Business cards printed on paper thinner than 300gsm look and feel rather thin, which can make them look cheap.
The second, not less important, the thing is: which Business Card Reader to use. It’s a great solution to try Business Card Reader, which is very easy to use and have lots of opportunities:
- All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap a business card and transfer it to your CRM
- Preview and make necessary changes before saving
- Precise conversion of business card data
- It always keeps your contact secure
- Recognition in 25 languages is supported
- Works via Android smartphone’s camera.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.