1. Allow the audience to make important decisions related to the productPrior to the advent of the Internet, marketers spent a lot of time and money studying the needs of the audience. Thanks to the internet you can delegate research to clients. Ask customers to tell about their vision of the product, attitude to price, design, service directly.
Use the following tips and tools:
- Conduct a remote focus group using Google+ Hangouts.
- Use social networks and mobile app sharing.
- Organize an open discussion in social networks or an industry forum.
- Invite volunteers to test your product for free, share experience and suggest ways to improve.
2. Build long-term relationships with the clientThe client to whom you sold the unnecessary options, will not return to you most likely. Therefore, you will have to spend money on finding and attracting new customers. You can save money and efforts by building long-term relationships with customers. Try to provide the consumer with the maximum value at the best price. The optimum is somewhere between the minimum price the client is looking for and the price that is necessary to generate profits.
The following recommendations will help you in following:
- Provide customers with access to a free support service. Do not be modest, take the example of Amazon support. These guys have no equal in the ability to please the client from a distance.
- Provide the client with some of the product features for free. For example, conduct free site audits, offer each car buyer a subscription to car wash services, think about selling the product on a freemium model.
3.Satisfy the information needs of customersYour consumers need information at every stage of the shopping trip. You create conditions for increasing profits when satisfying information needs, even if you do not sell the product immediately. Providing the client with quality expert information, you are moving away from price competition.
Try the following methods and tools:
- Lead a corporate blog. Publish useful for customers information related to your industry there.
- Start sending emails to customers with useful information.
- Create themed communities in popular social networks among your customers.
- Create the channel on YouTube.
- Conduct regular educational webinars or video calls with customers.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.