- Zap – One of the newest apps on the market, Zap is filling the void left by Bump. Create your virtual business card from your LinkedIn or Twitter profile, flick it to other iPhones with the app, or email to phones without. iOS, free (Android version planned).
- Business Card Reader for Pipedrive CRM. This app has lots of opportunities and will perfectly suit everyone. Just in two taps, you get ready transported data from the business card into your mobile phone and CRM system. These are personal info and company’s info. For sure, it’s very useful in business life to save time for more important things. It’s free both on IOS and Android, but you pay for extended functionality.
- Bizz Card creates stylish and digital business cards, which are easy to make and send to new contacts by swiping the screen. Recipients have the possibility to save your contact details to their address book and see your social profiles. iOS 7, free, but you pay for templates.
- WorldCard Mobile. Another business card scanner with a useful function allowing users to flick through stored business cards like a digital Rolodex. Slide to view business cards, find contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, share contacts on cloud services. iOS, Android, Windows Phone. Free, or paid $6.99.
- CamCard – Scan and store business cards, or exchange electronic versions of cards. iOS, Android, Windows Phone. Free, paid version $0.99.
- ScanBizCards – Updates iPhone address book and Outlook contacts automatically after scanning cards process. Links directly to LinkedIn and is one click away from sending a LinkedIn to invite to any scanned contact. iOS, Android, Windows. A free version, $1.29 paid version.
Follow and like us: