Others use the mobile phone’s camera to snap printed business cards and sync the information with contact lists or CRM system. There’s no need to mumble around in a wallet full of business cards to follow up with new connections. For sure, mobile apps can organize your business cards. But despite the possibility of the digital technology, physical business cards are still popular, even such apps as Bump and Business Card Reader appeared.
But Business Card Readers are the most useful and comfortable in use in business life. When you don’t have enough time to tape all the info from the business cards into your phone, you can use it everywhere and make your life easier. Six of the best business card apps ever:
- Zap – One of the newest apps on the market, Zap is filling the void left by Bump. Create your virtual business card from your LinkedIn or Twitter profile, flick it to other iPhones with the app, or email to phones without. iOS, free (Android version planned).
- Business Card Reader for Pipedrive CRM. This app has lots of opportunities and will perfectly suit everyone. Just in two taps, you get ready transported data from the business card into your mobile phone and CRM system. These are personal info and company’s info. For sure, it’s very useful in business life to save time for more important things. It’s free both on IOS and Android, but you pay for extended functionality.
- Bizz Card creates stylish and digital business cards, which are easy to make and send to new contacts by swiping the screen. Recipients have the possibility to save your contact details to their address book and see your social profiles. iOS 7, free, but you pay for templates.
- WorldCard Mobile. Another business card scanner with a useful function allowing users to flick through stored business cards like a digital Rolodex. Slide to view business cards, find contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, share contacts on cloud services. iOS, Android, Windows Phone. Free, or paid $6.99.
- CamCard – Scan and store business cards, or exchange electronic versions of cards. iOS, Android, Windows Phone. Free, paid version $0.99.
- ScanBizCards – Updates iPhone address book and Outlook contacts automatically after scanning cards process. Links directly to LinkedIn and is one click away from sending a LinkedIn to invite to any scanned contact. iOS, Android, Windows. A free version, $1.29 paid version.
Of course, there are lots of useful apps for business, but these you have read about are the best ones. Choose the one which suits you and your lifestyle the best, and work with it during the day or in the business meeting to save your time.
Follow and like us: