There are several types of business cards:
- personal business cards – their task is to provide personal data in the form of a name, mobile phone or e-mail address. The title and company name are usually not specified.
- corporate business cards – represent the company and all the services it provides, contact details of this company. Personal contact information is not indicated in this case. These business cards can attract a large number of customers to the company’s services since such cards are an excellent advertising tool.
- business cards – provide data about the owner to potential partners of the company. Such cards shall contain the personal data, the organization represented by the business card holder and his contact details.
- As a rule, there must be a company logo and a list of services offered at such a business card. The business card is made in the corporate style of the company, it can be the style of one of the company’s departments, or depend on the position of the business card holder.
Now we tell you about 5 rules for creating an ideal business card:
- The text should be readable: straight black letters on a white background – and no Gothic fonts, italic or ligature. It is not recommended to use many colours. This is not a table for checking the sight of railway workers.
- A rich palette is allowed only in the company logo. “The name is always printed a little larger and fatter than the rest of the text. Especially if the surname is rare and difficult to pronounce from the first time
- If you use only bold type, you can select individual parts of the text by embossing with foil, convex (convex seal) and thermo-lifting (volumetric letters rising 0.5-1 mm above the surface of the card). Choose one thing.
- Do not try to squeeze all your personal information and a brief biography into the limited space of the cardboard box. Information should be limited to your name, position, place of work, telephones, and e-mail for communication. P
- If you decided to visit someone, but for some reason, the owners were not at home, it is customary to leave a business card with a curved left upper corner.
- One of the card sides must remain blank, in case of emerging the necessity to write some additional information there. So do not give in to the urge to order a laminated or plastic business card