Best business apps for financeThese apps can give you a better picture of your company’s financial condition and streamline all of your business’s financial tasks, such as payroll and taxes. With this app, you could take under the control all the financial processes in your company and avoid profit loss in your business. GUSTO This app accumulates your company’s payroll and benefits process. In addition to managing online employee onboarding, Gusto has such benefits:
- automatically reports new hires to the government;
- automates deductions for benefits and workers’ company payments;
- emails digital pay stubs to employees.
QuickBooks’ software helps you run your business and improves your company’s overall financial health. With QuickBooks, you can
- track your business’ sales;
- view financial statements, such as profit and loss reports;
- pay your employees and vendors;
- track unpaid invoices;
- create personalized, professional-looking invoices;
- automatically bill your clients for recurring invoices;
- and accept credit cards on your mobile device;
- ability to track and organize expenses from anywhere;
- create customizable business reports, such as profit and loss statements.
Wave is an easy-to-use accounting platform, which is used mostly for small businesses, independent contractors, and sole proprietors. It has such benefits:
- lets businesses track sales and expenses;
- manage invoices and customer payments;
- pay employees;
- scan receipts;
- generate accounting reports.
Best business apps for communicationHere are some of the best communication apps to improve productivity. ADDAPPT
Addappt makes it easier to manage your contacts. It gives your business associates, friends and family the ability to update their contact info in your address book. You can also organize contacts into groups and send messages via the app. FUZE
Fuze is a video conferencing app, which hosts online meetings for all devices and operating systems, including iPads and tablets. It’s very easy to set up and download. PUSHOVER
Pushover sends push messages to any smartphone and organizes messages and notifications from your devices in single space. You can send 7,500 messages each month and receive an unlimited amount of notifications on Android and iOS devices. SLACK
Slack helps you to organize your team’s conversations into separate private or public channels or send a direct message. The app makes it easy to drag, drop and share images and other files in the chat.
Best business app for time managementTime is the most valuable asset for you. Here are some of the best time-management apps, which help you organize your schedule and stay focused on the most important tasks. OMNIFOCUS Features: OmniFocus shows users what’s due and when reviews completed tasks and syncs between your phone and desktop. It works with iPhones, iPads, Macs and Apple Watch.
Best business apps for mobile paymentMobile payment apps allow your business to accept payments from customers on the go. Here are our top options. SQUARE This payment app is a good fit for businesses such as food trucks, beauty salons and retail shops. Its users get a small, portable card reader that attaches to a phone or another mobile device to make convenient payments.
- Its reader for magstripe is free and costs 2.75% for payments made by swipe
- Its reader for contactless and chip payments costs $49 and 2.75% for payments made by tap or dip
- A stand for contactless and chip payments costs $169 and 2.75% for payments made by tap, dip or swipe
- Square Register costs $999 or $49 per month for 24 months, and each transaction costs 2.5% plus 10 cents per tap, dip or swipe
Best business apps for organizationStay on top of all of your errands and work tasks with these top organization apps.
ASANA Features: If your business is looking to improve its communication and collaboration, look no further than Asana. The web-based and mobile app lets you view all tasks and projects and follow progress on the Asana board, and you can share notes, upload files and communicate without having to rely on email. Asana also integrates with Google Drive and Dropbox to attach files, and with Slack for communication to post updates to a Slack messaging channel.
PROVEN Features: Proven helps you organize your hiring, letting you post all your job listings to multiple job boards with one click on your smartphone. You can also sort through dozens of application responses in just minutes; categorize applicants into “yes,” “no” and “maybe” buckets, and note when you follow up with a candidate. It’s an especially good fit for companies that have sporadic hiring needs, such as restaurants and retail, or for an entrepreneur who juggles multiple business tasks and needs to save time on hiring.
BOXMEUP Features: The Android app Boxmeup organizes and tracks your packages, containers and other bulk storage items. It allows you to print the proper QR labels, which you can scan with your phone to access a list of items in each container at any time. There’s no iPhone app, but you can access Boxmeup’s mobile website using an iPhone.
CALL TRACKER FOR HUBSPOT CRM The great solution for business people – Call Tracker for HubSpot CRM. It is a mobile app designed for transferring data from the smartphone into HubSpot. It is exactly what you need if you want to record calls, track their duration, add your comments, create rules for tracking and add voice notes. With this app you can:
- Make or receive a call on your Android smartphone;
- Call data(who called, date, call duration) is automatically saved into your CRM;
- After the call ends, you can choose to save it into your CRM;
- You can also add notes (or voice notes) to the saved call.
Trello is an easy-to-use project management app that tracks your team’s process of work. Each card you create on a Trello board represents an assignment or task. You can add members, comments, attachments, due dates, labels, and stickers to make the cards as descriptive as possible. Choose apps you need most for your business. Remember, that everything mostly depends on you and you should make the right decision. Hope, this article was useful you. Improve your business and skills and become better every day!