Business Card Reader for Workbooks CRM
The easiest way to save your business cards into Workbooks CRM
Business Card Reader Workbooks CRM – this is exactly what you need to effectively work with business cards. Snap a photo of business card and it will import all card data directly to your Workbooks CRM. Moreover, this innovative solution allows to create a rich set of additional information about your potential client, partner or colleague.
Just two taps and you get a bird’s-eye view of the following information:
– personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos, etc.
– company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.
How it works
1. Capture a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes its data automatically
3. Get more data about person and company
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
Build-in Business Card Reader to Workbooks CRM integration
All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
Processes up to 5 business cards per minute
Preview and make necessary changes before saving
Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
Precise conversion of business card data
It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
It always keeps your contacts secure
FREE – includes limited amount of business cards recognitions.
Personal Pay As You Go plans:
$14.99 100 business cards recognitions
$27.99 200 business cards recognitions
$59.99 500 business cards recognitions
$99.99 1000 business cards recognitions
Get extended person and company information on the fly from daaata.io
Frequently Asked Questions
- What recognition languages are supported?
For now we are supporting 25 languages:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Please, let us know if you need any other language for recognition your business card data.
- How many languages can be selected for scanning at the same time?
You can choose up to three languages of recognition at the same time
- Does the App provide accuracy of recognition?
Recognition accuracy depends on the quality of captured image. For better accuracy:
- avoid glares that are produced by some types of illumination
- take control of focusing your camera
- try different angle to hold your smartphone snapping a photo
- How business card contacts are stored into Workbooks - as leads, contacts or any other way?
By default business card data are stored as CRM Contacts.
- What business card data are stored into Workbooks CRM?
Business card reader recognizes and stores
- full name
- three types of phone numbers and e-mail
- company name, job title and department
- full address
- website, social networks accounts and IM accounts
- meeting place
If any data are not present on the business card, you can add it manually.
- Where I can find the API Key to my Workbooks CRM?
- To get your Workbooks API key:
This can also be viewed by navigating to your Account Menu and selecting Integrations:
- login into your Workbooks CRM
- click on your Account icon (top right corner) and choose [Settings]
- on the left side of the page find&press [API]
- copy and paste it in the corresponding field in the wizard
- Can I get this for my company?
Yes, you can use Business Card Reader for the group of people – within your company or your team.
Each Team member will still need to configure his own CRM connection.
Read more Business Card Reader Corporate Licensing
- Does the application store an image copy of the business card in Workbooks CRM?
This option is possible only on Amazon S3 server.
If you need you can turn ON/OFF this option in application “Preferences”.
- Got any more questions?