Business Card Reader – CRM Pro
The easiest way to save your business cards into multiple CRMsBusiness Card Reader is a mobile app that allows you to enter data from business cards into your CRM just in two taps. Take a photo of the business card and all the information will be directly imported into CRM. Moreover, this innovative solution lets you create a huge set of additional data about your potential client, partner or colleague. The application has a limitation – custom fields are not available here.
So, just two taps and you instantly get the following:
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos, etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.
Wanted to see more apps? Click here
How it works
1. Capture a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes its data automatically
3. Get more data about person and company
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
Build-in Business Card Reader to CRM Pro integration
All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
Processes up to 5 business cards per minute
Preview and make necessary changes before saving
Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
Precise conversion of business card data
It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
It always keeps your contacts secure
$4 – including limited amount of business cards recognitions.
Personal Pay As You Go plans:
$14.99 100 business cards recognitions
$27.99 200 business cards recognitions
$59.99 500 business cards recognitions
$99.99 1000 business cards recognitions
Get extended person and company information on the fly from daaata.io
Frequently Asked Questions
- What CRMs are supported by Business Card Reader - CRM Pro?
Currently, we support:
- Act! CRM
- amoCRM CRM
- Apptivo CRM
- Base (Zendesk Sell) CRM
- Bitrix24 CRM
- Creatio (formerly bpm’online) CRM
- Capsule CRM
- Close.io CRM
- Google Sheets
- Highrise CRM
- HubSpot CRM
- Insightly CRM
- Megaplan CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Nimble CRM
- OnePage CRM
- Oro CRM
- Pipedrive CRM
- PipelineDeals CRM
- Copper (ProsperWorks) CRM
- Salesforce CRM
- Solve CRM
- Sugar CRM
- Suite CRM
- Vtiger CRM
- Workbooks CRM
- Zoho CRM
- Zurmo CRM
- What recognition languages are supported?
For now we support 25 languages:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Please, let us know if you need any other language for recognition of your business card data.
- How business card contacts are stored into CRM Pro – as leads, contacts or any other way?
- Business card data are stored as CRM Lead by default, but you can change this option in application References.
- How to share the Corporate key with your colleagues?
Please, follow instructions below:
1. Run Business Card Reader.
2. Go to Preferences => Your Balance.
3. Choose Corporate Tab.
4. Copy your “Corporate Key” and paste into Corporate Key field and click Activate.
5.If you would like to share the key with your colleagues, just press “Share Key” button* and you will be able to share it from your email.
*This button is available only for the person whose email is the “corporate key owner”.
- Does the App provide accuracy of recognition?
Recognition accuracy depends on the quality of captured image. For better accuracy:
- avoid glares that are produced by some types of illumination
- take control of focusing your camera
- try different angle to hold your smartphone snapping a photo
- Can I get this for my company?
Yes, you can use Business Card Reader for the group of people – within your company or your team.
Each Team member will still need to configure his own CRM connection.
Read more: Business Card Reader Corporate Licensing
- Does the application store an image copy of the business card in used CRMs?
This option is possible only on Amazon S3 server.
If you need you can turn ON/OFF this option in application “Preferences”.
- What data are sent to CRM?
Date, time and duration of a call; phone number; description, new contact if there is no such number in CRM; created activities such as call, task and event; the link to Google Drive folder where the call recording is.
- Got any more questions?