Business Card Reader for Google Sheets
Business Card Reader for Google Sheets
Business Card Reader for Google Sheets is a mobile app that allows you to enter data from business cards into your Google Sheets just in two taps. Take a photo of a business card and all the information will be directly imported into Google Sheets. Moreover, this innovative solution lets you create a huge set of additional data about your potential client, partner or colleague.
So, just two taps and you instantly get the following:
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos, etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.
How it works
1. Capture a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes its data automatically
3. Get more data about person and company
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your Google account
Build-in Business Card Reader to Google Sheets integration
All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your Google account
Processes up to 5 business cards per minute
Preview and make necessary changes before saving
Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
Precise conversion of business card data
It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
It always keeps your contacts secure
FREE – includes limited amount of business cards recognitions.
Personal Pay As You Go plans:
$14.99 100 business cards recognitions
$27.99 200 business cards recognitions
$59.99 500 business cards recognitions
$99.99 1000 business cards recognitions
Get extended person and company information on the fly from daaata.io
Frequently Asked Questions
- What recognition languages are supported?
For now we are supporting : Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese(Portugal), Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
Please, let us know if you need any other language for recognition your business card data.
- Does the App provide accuracy of recognition?
Recognition accuracy depends on the quality of captured image. For better accuracy:
- avoid glares that are produced by some types of illumination
- take control of focusing your camera
- try different angle to hold your smartphone snapping a photo
- How to get the link and set up the integration between Google Sheets and Business Card Reader
Video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sxw9FCr76g
- How to share the Corporate key with your colleagues
Please, follow instructions below:
1. Run Business Card Reader.
2. Go to Preferences => Your Balance.
3. Choose Corporate Tab.
4. Copy your “Corporate Key” and paste into Corporate Key field and click Activate.
5.If you would like to share the key with your colleagues, just press “Share Key” button* and you will be able to share it from your email.
*This button is available only for the person whose email is the “corporate key owner”.
- How business card contacts are stored into Google Sheets?
By default business card data are stored into Google Sheets Table
- What business card data are stored into Google Sheets?
Business card reader recognizes and stores
- full name
- three types of phone numbers and e-mail
- company name, job title and department
- full address
- website, social networks accounts and IM accounts
If any data are not present on the business card, you can add it manually.
- Can I get this for my company?
Yes, you can use Business Card Reader for the group of people – within your company or your team.
Each Team member will still need to configure his own CRM connection.
Read more Business Card Reader Corporate Licensing
- Does the application store an image copy of the business card in Google Sheets?
This option is possible only on Amazon S3 server.
If you need you can turn ON/OFF this option in application “Preferences”.
- Got any more questions?