Salesforce Business Card Scanner
Salesforce Business Card ScannerSalesforce Business Card Scanner is one of the best business card scanner app for Salesforce CRM! Salesforce CRM Business Card Scanner is a mobile app that allows you to enter data from business cards into your Salesforce CRM just in two taps. Take a photo of a business card and all the information will be directly imported into Salesforce. No one wants to spend too much time looking for business cards that were presented at meetings, events, or conferences, and then carefully fold and sort them, or manually enter every detail to Salesforce CRM. Digitizing business cards is the best solution and the Salesforce Business Card Scanner app is a convenient way to do this. Moreover, Business Card Scanner for Salesforce lets you create a huge set of additional data about your potential client, partner, or colleague. Want to see another unique Salesforce CRM app? Click here. So, just two taps and you instantly get the following:
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos, etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.
Simplify the way of filling the contact’s base using the business card app for Android/ iOS, keep up with the modern world, and use the best innovative business solutions, such as Salesforce Business Card Reader app from MagneticOne MobileWorks! Want to see more apps? Click here. Salesforce CRM is a registered trademark of Salesforce CRM, Inc.
How it works
1. Capture a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes its data automatically
3. Get more data about person and company
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
Build-in Salesforce Business Card Scanner integration
All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
Processes up to 5 business cards per minute
Preview and make necessary changes before saving
Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
Precise conversion of business card data
It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
It always keeps your contacts secure
FREE – including limited amount of business cards recognitions.
Personal Pay As You Go plans:
$14.99 100 business cards recognitions
$27.99 200 business cards recognitions
$59.99 500 business cards recognitions
$99.99 1000 business cards recognitions
Get extended person and company information on the fly from daaata.io
⭐ Is it free?
10 free business card recognitions are already waiting for you in iOS and Android apps.
⭐ How to scan?
Just 2 steps: 1- scan a business card;
2- save the result.
⭐ How many languages does the application recognize?
Scanner recognizes more than 25 languages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What recognition languages are supported?
For now we support:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Please, let us know if you need any other language for recognition of your business card data.
- How many languages can be selected for scanning at the same time?
You can choose up to three languages of recognition at the same time
- Does the App provide accuracy of recognition?
Recognition accuracy depends on the quality of captured image. For better accuracy:
- avoid glares that are produced by some types of illumination
- take control of focusing your camera
- try different angle to hold your smartphone snapping a photo
- What Salesforce CRM versions are supported?
Currently we support Salesforce Professional (with Enabled REST API), Enterprise and Performance Cloud editions.
Salesforce Essentials is not supported because REST API is not available.
- Is the app safe?
The application has safe authorization through OAuth2 protocol. The application doesn’t save your identification information, supports two-factor authorization and uses safe HTTPS protocol during the information sending.
- Does the application store data to any third parties?
The application is intended to send data directly to the CRM without any third parties.
- How business card contacts are stored into Salesforce - as leads, contacts or any other way?
Business card data are stored as CRM Lead by default, but you can change this option in application References.
- How to share the Corporate key with your colleagues
Please, follow instructions below:
1. Run Business Card Scanner.
2. Go to Preferences => Your Balance.
3. Choose Corporate Tab.
4. Copy your “Corporate Key” and paste into Corporate Key field and click Activate.
5. If you would like to share the key with your colleagues, just press “Share Key” button* and you will be able to share it from your email.
*This button is available only for the person whose email is the “corporate key owner”.
- What business card data is stored into Salesforce?
Business card scanner recognizes and stores
- full name
- three types of phone numbers and e-mail
- company name, job title, and department
- full address
- website, social networks accounts and IM accounts
- meeting place
If any data are not present in the business card, you can add it manually.
- Where can I get the Security Token to set up the connection to Salesforce?
To get the Security Token, please log into your Salesforce CRM account
- go to [Your Name]
- [My Settings]
- [Reset My Security Token]
- Can I get this for my company?
Yes, you can use Business Card Scanner for the group of people – within your company or your team.
Each Team member will still need to configure his own CRM connection.
Read more: Business Card Reader Corporate Licensing
- Does the application store an image copy of the business card in Salesforce CRM?
You can check the link to the image in Your Salesforce Account in description section to the business card data. If you need you can turn ON/OFF this option in application “Preferences”.
- Got any more questions?