Call Tracker for Zoho CRM
Call Tracker - the best way to save your phone calls to Zoho CRM
No matter where you are!
Call Tracker for Zoho CRM is a mobile app intended to transfer data from smartphone into Zoho. It is exactly what you need if you want to record calls, track their duration, add your comments, create rules for tracking, add voice notes. It also lets you work with separate Contact or Lead: create and edit info.
The app is able to work offline and pending activities will sync automatically when the Internet connection is restored.
How it works
1. Make or receive a call on your Android smartphone
2. App automatically saves call info into CRM (who called, date, call duration)
3. After the call ends you can choose to save it into your CRM
3.a. You can set up rules for certain contact – always save or never save into a CRM
4. Done. Your call is saved into your connected CRM. You can also add notes (or voice notes) to the saved call.
Track incoming and outgoing calls as Tasks in Zoho CRM
Record calls - audio files can be automatically sent to user’s Google Drive
Add unknown phone numbers with proper information(first, last name, company) to your phone
Attach calls to the following records in Zoho CRM: Contact and Lead
Allow you to add voice notes
Add calls to your Call Log
Provide you an opportunity to create planned activities and set a reminder for them
Creates rules to enable automatic call tracking for Contacts
$3.99 1 Month Subscription
$10.993 Months Subscription
$19.996 Months Subscription
$34.991 Year Subscription
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a trial version available?
- Yes. You have an opportunity to test the way the application works and see the benefits for yourself. Trial version for 7 days is cost-free.
- What data are sent to CRM?
- What should I do if I cannot connect to My CRM?
- Send us support request from the application and we will investigate your issue. Go to ‘Support’ and press ‘Support request’ button.
- Is it possible to track only particular numbers?
- Yes, you can set up rules for a separate phone number as well as for all phone numbers. To create a rule for all phone numbers you have to go to ‘Configuration’ where you will see ‘Rules’ section which provides you with several options. To create a rule for a separate phone number you need to choose ‘Rules’ in the navigation bar, tap ‘+’ button, enter a phone number or choose one from your phone contacts and opt for a rule. Also, you can create a rule for a separate phone number right after you have made or received a call.
- How can I set up the recording function?
- For this you need to go to Configuration Menu, swipe down and there you find ‘How to save calls into the CRM’ where
- Where can I find all the recorded calls?
- All the recorded calls can be found on your Google Drive account, which has been set up in the Configuration menu. The link to the specific call recording can be found in the Call Information in your CRM. If you do not see this information you need to update the application and set up call recording functions.
- Where can I find my voice notes?
- You can find your voice notes following the link in a description to specific contact in your CRM which will lead you to your Google Drive.
- Why can't I hear other person’s voice in a call recording?
- This situation occurs because the version of your Android has specific preferences for this function. Android versions from 6 and higher do not allow phone calls to be recorded with the help of built-in microphone. Therefore, you’ll need to turn on the loudspeaker if you want to record the conversation.
- When will the iOS version be available?
- Unfortunately, terms and conditions of Apple prohibit apps to use and pass personal data (call details) to third parties. So, iOS version is unavailable for the indefinite period. However our developers are working on a version for iOS platform that will meet the Apple requirements. If you are interested in it, please fill in the form.
- Can I get the application for corporate usage?
- Not yet, but we would much appreciate if you fill in the form which will significantly speed up the development of such feature.
- Who should I address to in case I face any problems in application use?
- With any issue that might arise please send a Support Request directly from the application and our support team will contact you within one business day.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel the subscription before the end of the trial period on your Google Play account - https://play.google.com/store/account. You are able to cancel the subscription any time. Please follow these instructions.
- Get more questions?
- Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issue and give you more in-depth run down if you’d like. Contact us.