Call Tracker for Pipedrive CRM is a mobile app that lets a call become more efficient and a user more productive.
Quite often users do not completely understand how the application works and get angry with it. Here are few tips how to use Call Tracker for Pipedrive CRM to its full extent:
1. The first and foremost is to set up the application correctly. To do that a user have to open ‘Configuration’ and to enter the API Token. The instruction is given below the corresponding field: you need to log in to your Pipedrive CRM account, go to Settings and choose API at the left sidebar and copy the code to API Token. By pressing on ‘Do it now’ you will be automatically forwarded to your Pipedrive account where you can find the API Token.
2. Having the application configured and connected to the CRM you have to mind that the necessary condition for app to work is to be always turned on, so the service must be active.
3. Even if you have not received any calls, you can already set up rules for call tracking. Open ‘Rules’ and press the “+” button in right bottom corner, you will see a pop-up where you only need to enter the phone number and chose the rule for it.
4. The application can record your conversations but you have to configure this option by going to Configuration and scrolling down to ‘How to save calls into the CRM’. You can turn on call recording function there and configure cloud and storage.
5. That’s it! You are ready to save calls to your CRM! Everything starts when you finish the conversation: you see a pop-up where you can opt for call saving. The next window opened is ‘Add Call Log’ where you can do the main part. That is to say you can:
- find or create a Contact in your Pipedrive account and save it to your phone contacts;
- see and listen to call recording;
- add voice and text note;
- add activities such as Call, Task and Deal (Adding a call or a task you will be able to name it, set the date, time, estimated duration and add a note; adding a Deal you will be able to name it, choose value, pipeline stage and add a note).
6. Having all the info chosen and created you just press ‘Create’. Done! You have saved all the information to your CRM account! Now you can use it in your business intentions!
As you can see it is not so difficult as it might look. So it’s high time for you to download the Call Tracker for Pipedrive CRM and enjoy the results!