Business Card Reader for Pipedrive CRM
The easiest way to save your business cards into Pipedrive CRM
Business Card Reader Pipedrive CRM is a mobile app that allows you to enter data from business cards into your CRM just in two taps. Take a photo of business card and all the information will be directly imported into CRM. Moreover, this innovation solution let you create a huge set of additional data about your potential client, partner or colleague.
So, just two taps and you instantly get the following:
- personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos, etc.
- company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.
How it works
1. Capture a photo of a business card
2. App recognizes its data automatically
3. Get more data about person and company
4. A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
Build-in Business Card Reader to Pipedrive CRM integration
All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
Processes up to 5 business cards per minute
Preview and make necessary changes before saving
Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
Precise conversion of business card data
It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
It always keeps your contacts secure
FREE – including limited amount of business cards recognitions.
Personal Pay As You Go plans:
$14.99 100 business cards recognitions
$27.99 200 business cards recognitions
$59.99 500 business cards recognitions
$99.99 1000 business cards recognitions
$99.99 1000 business cards recognitions per year
$199.99 2500 business cards recognitions per year
$299.99 5000 business cards recognitions per year
$399.99 8000 business cards recognitions per year
Get extended person and company information on the fly from daaata.io
Frequently Asked Questions
- What recognition languages are supported?
For now we support 25 languages:
- Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Please, let us know if you need any other language for recognition of your business card data.
- Does the App provide accuracy of recognition?
Recognition accuracy depends on the quality of captured image. For better accuracy:
- avoid glares that are produced by some types of illumination
- take control of focusing your camera
- try different angle to hold your smartphone snapping a photo
- How business card contacts are stored into Pipedrive - as leads, contacts or any other way?
- Business card data are stored as CRM Contacts by default.
- What business card data are stored into Pipedrive CRM?
Business card reader recognizes and stores
- full name
- three types of phone numbers and e-mail
- company name, job title and department
- full address
- website, social networks accounts and IM accounts
- meeting place
If any data are not present in the business card, you can add it manually.
- Where I can find the API Key to my Pipedrive CRM?
- To get your Pipedrive API key:This can also be viewed by navigating to your Account Menu and selecting Integrations:
- login into your Pipedrive CRM
- click on your Account icon (top right corner) and choose [Settings]
- on the left side of the page find&press [API]
- copy and paste it in the corresponding field in the wizard
- Can I get this for my company?
Yes, you can use Business Card Reader for the group of people – within your company or your team.
Each Team member will still need to configure his own CRM connection.
Read more: Business Card Reader Corporate Licensing
- Does the application store an image copy of the business card in Pipedrive CRM?
This option is possible only on Amazon S3 server.
If you need you can turn ON/OFF this option in application “Preferences”.
- Got any more questions?