Business Card Reader for Highrise CRM
The easiest way to save your business cards into Highrise CRM
Business Card Reader for Highrise CRM – this is exactly what you need to effectively work with business cards. Snap a photo of business card and it will import all card data directly to your Highrise CRM system. Moreover, this innovative solution allows to create a rich set of additional information about your potential client, partner, or colleague.
Just two taps and you get a bird’s-eye view of the following information:
– personal info: interests, skills, social media contact, photos, etc.
– company info: size, industry, branch network, recent activity, etc.
How it works
- Capture a photo of a business card
- App recognizes its data automatically
- Get more data about person and company
- A new contact is automatically stored into your CRM account
Watch on YouTube: Step by Step Guide
- Build-in Business Card Reader to Highrise CRM integration
- All the necessary information in one place – just a moment to snap а business card and transfer it to your CRM account
- Processes up to 5 business cards per minute
- Preview and make necessary changes before saving
- Works via your Android smartphone’s camera
- Recognition in 25 languages supported, including multilingual cards
- Precise conversion of business card data
- It does not violate any laws or the right of privacy
- It always keeps your contacts secure
FREE – includes limited amount of business cards recognition.
Pay As You Go plans:
$15 – 100 business cards recognition
$28 – 200 business cards recognition
$60 – 500 business cards recognition
Get extended person and company information on the fly from daaata.io
Frequently Asked Questions
For now we are supporting : Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk), Polish, Portuguese(Portugal), Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish,Turkish, Ukrainian. Please, let us know if you need any other language for recognition your business card data.
– Does the App provide accuracy of recognition?
Recognition accuracy depends on the quality of captured image. For better accuracy:
- avoid glares that are produced by some types of illumination
- take control of focusing your camera
- try different angle to hold your smartphone snapping a photo
– What Highrise CRM versions are supported? We are currently supporting all available plans of Highrise CRM: Basic, Solo, Plus, Premium, Max. – How business card contacts are stored into Highrise CRM? Business card data are stored as CRM contact: new person and new company ( if it does not already exists). – What business card data are stored into Highrise CRM? Business card reader recognizes and stores
- full name
- three types of phone numbers and e-mail
- company name, job title and department
- full address
- website, social networks accounts and IM accounts
If any data are not present on the business card, you can add it manually.